CAREERS WITH PILGRIM SCREW
Pilgrim is always looking for individuals to start their careers with us. We have two locations we are currently higher at. Sunny Arizona and Watery Rhode Island. These positions can also lead into promotions to leads and foreman, which come with higher pay rates and better benefits. Pilgrim offers an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, 401k and even paid vacation time. We are always looking for experienced people in the following areas. Please send us your resume if you feel you are a qualified candidate and are looking to join a family owned company.
Please send resumes or questions to us at email@example.com
Full time & part time positions available:
Below are the positions we need to fill immediately.
Thread roller Set-up operator
Headerman set-up operator
For a full job description, or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interacts with customers and potential customers to provide accurate and competitive pricing and delivery of manufactured product. Job requires daily sales calls and follow-up calls. Must be able to learn Visual Manufacturing program.
· Aerospace fastener experience preferred.
· A minimum of 5 years’ sales and estimating experience is required.
· Must have the ability to interpret engineering masters. Must have strong mathematical and analytical ability to ensure profitable estimates on business quoted. We will be testing this during the interview process.
· Must be able to read and interpret prints and drawings.
· Familiarity with manufacturing processes and concepts, including quality, engineering and production planning/scheduling is required.
· Strong negotiation and problem resolution skills required.
· Good business acumen required.
· Must have strong customer service focus, working to build relationships with both internal and external customers.
· Travel required.
Please contact us for a full job description.
Title: Cold Heading Setup Operator
Pay Rate: Salary is dependent upon experience in the Aerospace Industry. Experienced candidates will receive top pay, but must have aerospace and cold heading experience. We will consider an apprentice at a lower training rate, but must have machining and/or tooling experience.
• Set up and operate cold heading equipment.
• Read and understand the tooling requirements by reading the shop work order.
• Use standard measuring tools to .0002" accuracy.
• Read and interpret complicated drawings, including hydraulic and pneumatic schematic drawings and symbols.
Title: Tool Maker/Machinist
Pay Rate: Salary is dependent upon experience in the Aerospace Industry. Experienced candidates will receive top pay, but must have aerospace and tooling experience. We will consider an apprentice at a lower training rate, but must have machining and/or tooling experience.
• Makes, alters, and repairs-disbursed, inspects, identifies, and restocks tools for cold heading machinery.
Title: Production Assistant
Reports to: Department Foreman
• Assists Lead Set-up operations of production machines and visually checks work to assure conformance
Duties & Responsibilities: (Specific)
• Keeps hoppers filled and feeding properly
• Check work for burrs, worn tooling, correct hole sizes and locations, etc
• Perform hand operations such as, but not limited to, drilling by hand, de-burring, etc.
• Use scale to weigh individual screws and boxes
• Utilize chip separator and parts cleaner
To perform these jobs successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This description is not intended to be a complete statement of the position, but rather to act as a guide to the general work to be performed. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The individual's competencies and customer requirements impact the actual role performed.