With decades of experience and unsurpassed quality, Pilgrim Screw is one of the world’s leading producers of screws, bolts, and specialty fasteners. Privately owned by the Grove family, the company operates from its world-class facilities in Rhode Island and Arizona, and consistently provides the finest product quality and customer service in the industry.
Pilgrim Screw has been in the fastener business for over 80 years. We pride ourselves on this – knowing we have survived in a time where many great businesses have not been as successful. We attribute our success to many things; our innovation, our constant investment in our equipment and our people, our involvement with industry boards (NASC, AIA, SAE, IFI) our knowledge of the marketplace, and most importantly our strong focus on our customers’ needs.
We may sell a product but we have always known our business is about people -the people who we sell to and the people in our company. It is this family approach that is the main reason our 62 employees have an average tenure of over 20 years. Our employees are knowledgeable, consistent, family-oriented, honest, down-to-earth, technical, encouraging and helpful – traits our clients have come to know and expect from Pilgrim Screw. It is not unusual for us to get a call from our customers asking for help with a problem they have – we are a trusted resource for them – and we welcome that.
What sets us apart from the competition?
• Expanded product line that includes cold-headed as well as hot-headed products
• Reduced lead-times compared to competitors
• AS9100 certification: Rhode Island & Arizona
• Engineering to solve fastener needs
• Extensive experience/fastener knowledge
• Friendly sales staff
• Quick turnaround on RFQ's
• Low minimum orders
• Stock on shelf
• Stock alteration for reduced lead-times
• Impeccable reputation for integrity
• Extremely low rejection rate
• Fully integrated laboratories in both locations
• Family-owned with strong family values toward employees, customers and vendors
The Pilgrim Team
Chairman of the Board Gary is responsible...
President & Chief Executive Officer Geoff is...
Ted is the Director of Sales and...
Chief Operating Officer Jason joined the company...
Quality Assurance Manager Jim is responsible for...
Inside/International Sales While Gretchen is the primary...